Sunday, September 28, 2014

Week 9: Fairy Gifts and Olives

Week 9…

I think pictures best express my changes and experiences in week 9:

CNP, 2014
Pictures are worth 1,000 words, right?  I don't think I need to elaborate much more to capture the essence of… those particular changes to my body.

Pictures of the bambino, on the other hand, are a little less self explanatory.  I had my first ultrasound this week, and the photos of the little zygote aren't quite so clear.  It moved, and you could see its little heart hammering away at about 180 beats per minute, but a photograph doesn't do it much justice.  There is a head in there that takes up half of the entire body, and limb buds, and all of the other changes I have been diagramming on the produce aisle cartoons.  You'll have to take my word for it that seeing 'something' growing inside you is a fairly moving experience.

9 weeks, 5 days.
...Even if it does look a bit more like a green olive than I might wish…
CNP, 2014
Patience Cat, patience.

Until next week,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment